Last Updated on September 2, 2020
If you are looking for a cordless grass trimming experience but don’t want to compromise on gas trimmer power then there are several powerful battery-operated string trimmers that can help you get rid of weeds relatively faster than a gas-engine weed eater.
Zero-emission is one of the best things about a battery string trimmer. And if you are looking forward to buying a unit for trimming grass of small yards then battery operated string trimmer is a way to go. Not only do they cut down fuel costs but are more easy to operate as compared to gas weed trimmers. Also, a battery-powered string trimmer eliminates the hassle of maintaining oil and fuel ratio as in gas units.
Another great thing about a battery string trimmer is they produce less amount of noise. And who doesn’t love to work in a peaceful environment? They run so quietly that you will not need a noise-canceling headphone. Unlike gas weed eaters, a battery-powered string trimmer does not have a pull start mechanism(1). Instead, you just have to push a switch to start the engine. The only thing you need to take care of is, fully charge the battery before trimming the grass.
Easy to use and less on maintenance, let us begin with our best battery string trimmer reviews. Each of the products is thoroughly examined before listing. So no further searching as homestuffpro will definitely help you in buying the perfect product. It is time to say hello to peaceful hours of trimming grass.
However, before you jump to trimmer reviews, here are some of the quick mention which is worth buying:[amazon table=”3567″]
- 1 Top 10 Best Battery String Trimmer 2020
- 2 1. Greenworks 40V Cordless String Trimmer & Blower Combo Pack – Best Combo Sale
- 3 2. Ego ST1500-S Power+ 15″ String Trimmer Review – Best Multifunctional Cordless Grass Trimmer
- 4 3. Worx WG184 Review – Best Cordless String Trimmer and Edger
- 5 4. Greenworks 14-Inch 40V Cordless Electric String Trimmer Review – Long Battery Life
- 6 5. Worx WG154 20-Volt Cordless Grass Trimmer Review – Automatic Single Line Feed For Best Cutting Performance
- 7 6. DEWALT DCST920P1 Brushless Trimmer – Best Battery Powered String Trimmer
- 8 7. Greenworks 12-Inch 40V Battery String Trimmer Review – Variable Speed Trigger For Power on Demand
- 9 8. Worx WG163 GT 3.0 20V Cordless Battery Grass Trimmer Under $100 – Excellent 12 Inch Cutting Diameter
- 10 9. BLACK+DECKER LST300 Electric Weed Wacker Review – Powerful Battery Pack For 33% More Run Time
- 11 10. DEWALT DCST970B FLEXVOLT 60V MAX Battery Powered Grass String Trimmer Review
- 12 11. BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Lithium Battery String Trimmer Review – Bonus 2 Battery Combo Kit
- 13 Buyer’s Guide
- 13.1 What Do you Get in a Complete Grass Trimmer Set
- 13.2 Battery Power of the String Trimmer
- 13.3 Battery Life of the String Trimmer
- 13.4 Battery Vs Gas String Trimmer
- 13.5 How to Choose the Right Cordless Battery Trimmer?
- 13.6 What is the best cordless trimmer for my yard?
- 14 Conclusion – Winner of Best Cordless String Trimmer
Top 10 Best Battery String Trimmer 2020
That is all from the table, Nowhere is our battery string trimmer reviews for 2020.
1. Greenworks 40V Cordless String Trimmer & Blower Combo Pack – Best Combo Sale
The lightweight of such units is what makes them easy to maneuver. So first on the list, we have Greenworks battery string trimmer weighing just 7.8 lbs. Not only it makes trimming of grass a breeze but less weight also causes less stress on arms. And less strain on muscles means more hours of work.
This 40v cordless weed eater offers up to 45 minutes of run time on a full charge. It even comprises a light indicator that tells you about remaining power. This much battery life is good enough to trim yard size of 1/2 acre.
You get a blower free along with the battery string trimmer. The blower is best to use on grass and hard surfaces such as sidewalks or pavement. While weed eater helps in the perfect trimming of grass, the blower will help to remove dry leaves and debris away quickly. Thus, it is the best battery string trimmer and blower combo for residential use. Furthermore, t
The 40 V axial blower features a variable speed trigger for user convenience. Whereas 0.65 line diameter auto-feed head of weed eater helps in easy line advancement.
- 12-inch cut path
- 2.0 Ah battery
- 40V axial blower
- Auto line feed
- Onboard battery life indicator
- Weighs 7.8 lbs
Why It’s Worth Buying:
- Comes with 110 MPH, 390 CFM blower to ease cleaning of the yard after trimming of grass
- Variable speed of blower and cruise control helps in easy maneuvering of the unit
- Run time of up to 45 minutes is good enough to clear a lot of areas
- More than 300 positive reviews make it one of the best Amazon’s Choices product
- Lightweight and soft-grip handle is the reason behind easy maneuverability of the unit
2. Ego ST1500-S Power+ 15″ String Trimmer Review – Best Multifunctional Cordless Grass Trimmer
Most of the American Household has yard under 1 acre which seams quite overwhelming to mown or trim. Gasoline weed eaters require lots of fuel and might eat in your monthly budget. However, this Ego string trimmer is a cost-effective and easy to maintain tool for your landscaping work.
The Ego Power+ head rotates that allows you to edge your yard perfectly and gives it a perfect seamless finish. Thanks to its powerful brushless motor powered by Arc Lithium batteries.
This amazing combination comes with a variable speed trigger that lets you change the speed of the motor so that you can cut small grass patches efficiently and can increase the trimming speed while cutting thick grass patches.
According to reviews by Wirecutter.com, they found that on a single charge this Ego string trimmer can cut down 3,400 square feet of dense field grass, weeds, and stalky shrubs.
With 0.095 in. diameter dual-feed twist line, extended aluminum shaft, and weather-resistant construction, this Ego Power+ is truly the best string trimmer for most people.
- Powerful Moto
- Bump Feed Head
- Professional .095” Dual Twist Line
- 49” Extended Aluminum Shaft
- 15” Cutting Swath
- 2.0Ah and 2.5Ah 56-Volt Lithium-Ion Battery
Why EGO Power+ Trimmer is Worth Buying:
- Free Standard Charger included in Kits
- Covers more cutting width that let you finish the job fast
- Weather-Resistant Construction Lets You Cut Grass in every Season
- Long shaft that allows the gardener to cut weeds in hard to reach area
- First-ever 56-Volt Lithium-Ion battery that gives more run time
- Trimm through thick grass patches easily due to a powerful brushless motor
- Best in Market 5 Year Tool Warranty
- 3 Year Battery Warranty (Kits Only)
3. Worx WG184 Review – Best Cordless String Trimmer and Edger
The powerful performance of Worx wg184 is great to get rid of that long grass and weeds from your yard. Thanks to its dual 20 V power battery modules that deliver a total of 40 volts of power. With this much power, you can easily trim an area up to 1/2 acre in size.
The Worx wg184 40 V battery powered string trimmer comes with a dual-port charging station. Both the batteries are easy to remove from the unit. Even they charge up quickly so that you can hassle-free work on your lawn. Thus, which makes it the best battery string trimmer in terms of battery life and power.
The wg184 functions as both trimmer and edger. Plus it is extremely easy to switch between both of them by simply rotating the head. Things get easier when a line feed mechanism feeds 1/4″ of the line instantly at the click of a button. So no bumping or waiting for auto-feed solutions.
You also get gas-like variable speed control that offers more run time. Simply press and release the trigger to control the speed of the weed eater. Hence, the functions and performance of this battery string trimmer are no less than gas models.
- 13-inch cut path
- Twin 20 V power module
- 2-in-1 design
- Command feed spool system
- Variable speed control
- Weighs 6.5 lbs
Why It’s Worth Buying:
- The unit quickly switches between trimming and in-line wheel edging in seconds
- You can control speed by simply pressing and releasing the trigger
- Provides an accessory wheel storage for easy access
- Instant line feeding with special command switch eliminates bumping or waiting like that in auto-feed systems
- Life of the battery is good enough for working on up to 1/2 acre of land
- Variable speed of the unit saves your time as well as gives professional results
4. Greenworks 14-Inch 40V Cordless Electric String Trimmer Review – Long Battery Life
The 3-position pivoting head of Greenworks 14-inch battery-operated string trimmer is perfect for medium size yards. You can do both the function of weed whacking and edging with this unit. All thanks to its brushless motor that delivers greater torque. And high torque means more quiet operation and long battery life.
With so much professional feature there is no doubt that it is the best cordless string trimmer for working on up to 1/2 acre of yard. It runs so quietly that your neighbors will hardly hear the noise. And due to this reason, you get full freedom to work on your lawn at any time of the day.
The 0.080 dual-line size and a bump line feed system eases the advancing of line and cutting through tough weeds. In addition, the straight shaft design makes it easy to monitor your task without any obstruction. As a result, you can seamlessly work on your yard with Greenworks 21362 battery string trimmer.
Let us not forget to mention that the main unit comes along with a battery and charger. This power module is compatible with many other Greenworks gardening tools. Whereas, the onboard light indicators on the charging station indicates you about the charging process.
- 14-inch cutting path
- 4.0 Ah battery
- Brushless motor
- Bump line feed
- 0.080 dual-line size
- Weighs 15 lbs
Why It’s Worth Buying:
- Brushless motor instantly starts the unit with a simple push of a button
- Ergonomic design and soft grip of the handle helps to control the unit better while in use
- Powerful motor delivers great torque as well as operates quietly
- Up to 60 minutes of run time is good enough for lawn size of 1/2 acre
- Comes with the power module and charging station and the module is also compatible with different Greenworks battery tools
- Vibrations of the device are much less than that of gas weed eaters
5. Worx WG154 20-Volt Cordless Grass Trimmer Review – Automatic Single Line Feed For Best Cutting Performance
Love that professionally trimmed edges along sidewalks? Then here comes Worx battery string trimmer edger that can do the function of both trimming and edging. Thanks to its one-touch easy conversion that go from one function to another and vice-versa in seconds.
Not just that also, you do not need any type of tool to convert it to an edger. The rotating head of the unit helps in better edger conversion and edging. Whereas, the folding spacer guard of cordless weed eater helps protect flowers and ornamental landscaping.
The 6-pound weight of the Worx wg184 battery operated string trimmer is easy to handle by the elderly. Whereas, fixed ergonomic handle offers maximum control over the unit while whacking grass. Not just that, Worx features a 100% automatic single line feed. As a result, helps to work flawlessly without the need to stop and adjust line feed in between edging. Moreover, you can even expand the cutting width of this battery weed whacker from 10-inch to 12-inch. As a result, it trims a large area in less amount of time.
- Adjustable cut path(Max. 12-inch)
- 20 V lithium-ion battery
- Fixed ergonomic handle
- Rotating head
- Folding spacer guard
- Weighs 6 lbs
Why It’s Worth Buying:
- Worx wg184 quickly converts from a trimmer to an edger and vice-versa in seconds
- A folding spacer guard protects your favorite flowers from damage during cutting of grass
- Edging along your sidewalks will make the entire path look beautiful
- The unit comes with a string and a spool so that you can start working on your lawn right after unboxing it
- Lightweight in combination with ergonomic handle design helps in easy maneuvering of the power whacker
- Quiet working is another wonderful feature of the Worx wg184 model
6. DEWALT DCST920P1 Brushless Trimmer – Best Battery Powered String Trimmer
A speed trigger lets you control the speed of swirling strings. You can easily change the speed from high to low and vice versa by simply pressing a switch. Whereas, a bump feed line system allows you to press the unit against the ground in order to maintain the proper string ratio.
Another positive thing about DeWalt dcst920p1 battery powered string trimmer is it includes a power unit and a charger. Thus, you just have to assemble the unit in order to start using it right after unboxing.
- 13-inch cutting swath
- 5.0 Ah lithium-ion battery
- Brushless motor
- Speed control trigger
- Dual 0.080 line
- Bump feed system
- Weighs 13.78 lbs
Why It’s Worth Buying:
- Easy start and stop of the device because of its brushless motor makes it worth the money
- The great efficiency of motor helps in ripping small shrubs and weeds
- The main unit comes along with the battery and a charger so that you can start using it right after unpacking
- A speed control switch lets you alter the swirling speed between high and low
- Soft grip handle lets you maneuver easily while you’re working on your lawn
- Just press the unit against the ground in order to maintain proper string ratio
7. Greenworks 12-Inch 40V Battery String Trimmer Review – Variable Speed Trigger For Power on Demand
Next, on our best battery powered string trimmer reviews, we have another product from Greenworks. But this time the unit is especially to trim grasses and weeds in small yards.
The 2.0 Ah battery of the device has run time of up to 30 minutes. And this much time is good enough to work on yard measuring around 1/4 acre. Further, its 0.065 dual lines help in the quick cutting of grass and weeds.
You can even control the speed of swirling strings of this battery-operated string trimmer with the help of a trigger. Not only will it help to save battery but it also gives professional results.
In spite of the bump feed system, Greenworks 2101602 battery powered string trimmer features an auto-feed line system. This system will automatically draw out more line from the spool once it gets short.
The ergonomic design of the product along with a soft grip handle offers superior balance while trimming. The lightweight of the unit equally contributes to smooth and fast operation. The 9.2 lbs of weight are not too heavy to cause muscle fatigue even if you hold the unit continuously for half an hour. Thanks to all these amazing features you can consider it in your list of best battery string trimmer.
- 12-inch cutting swath
- 40 V battery
- Speed trigger
- 0.065 dual-line
- The auto line feed system
- Weighs 9.2 lbs
Why It’s Worth Buying:
- Working capacity makes it the best battery string trimmer for small yards
- Auto feed system fetches the string automatically once it gets short
- Run time of up to 30 minutes is ideal to mow lawn 1/2 acre in size
- Lightweight gives more control over the unit while trimming
- You can alter swirling speed by simply pressing a trigger
- Not only the unit is light in weight but it is light on your budget too
8. Worx WG163 GT 3.0 20V Cordless Battery Grass Trimmer Under $100 – Excellent 12 Inch Cutting Diameter
If you are looking for a budget battery string trimmer then Worx wg163 is a perfect choice. The Worx wg163 cordless weed eater is low on a budget yet powerful in performance. In fact, it offers both the function of trimming and edging in the single unit.
It takes seconds to convert it from an edger to a weed whacker and vice versa. Also, you do not need any type of special tools for conversion. Just pull the lock and turn the shaft to convert the unit into an in-line wheeled edger. Similarly, reverse the settings to turn it into the weed eater again.
The Worx wg163 battery powered string trimmer comes with 2 lithium-ion batteries. However, the unit needs only one power module in order to operate it. You can put the other module in charge while you’re using the other one. This way you can work on your yard for hours without any interruption.
A front auxiliary handle has 7 locking adjustments for maximum comfort while trimming, edging, or mowing. All the functions convinced us to list it in our cheap battery string trimmer review.
- 12-inch cutting diameter
- Two 20 V batteries
- 0.065 line diameter
- Flower space guard
- 100% single-line feed
- Dual-position wheels
- Weighs 6 lbs
Why It’s Worth Buying:
- Less price of the product makes it one of the top-rated battery operated string trimmer on Amazon
- You can easily convert the weed whacker to an edger or vice versa without any tools
- Dual-function flower space guard helps protect vegetation and acts as an edger guide
- The ultra-lightweight of the unit makes it easy to maneuver while trimming
- 90-degree pivoting head helps to cut grass in hard-to-reach areas
- User-friendly control is what makes it so popular among users
9. BLACK+DECKER LST300 Electric Weed Wacker Review – Powerful Battery Pack For 33% More Run Time
Level of comfort increases if a cordless weed whacker has an adjustable shaft length. So we present you the black and decker lst300 battery powered string trimmer with an adjustable shaft length. Thus, you can easily alter the height of the unit according to your comfort. Not only will this cause less strain on arms but you can freely maneuver the unit over grass and weeds. While its power-drive transmission system delivers more power from the motor to the cutting string. As a result, it does more work in less amount of time.
The automatic feed spool eliminates the need to bump the unit against the ground in order to draw out the string from the spool. The line automatically comes out from the battery-operated string trimmer once it gets short.
This unit easily converts from a weed whacker to an edger in seconds. So yes, you can get the benefit of both the functions that too under budget. Hence, which makes it one of the best battery string trimmer edger.
- 12-inch cut swath
- 20 V lithium-ion battery
- Adjustable shaft length
- 2-in-1 convertible unit
- Automatic feed spool
- Weighs 5.7 lbs
Why It’s Worth Buying:
- Black and decker’s power-drive transmission technology delivers more power from the motor to cutting string
- Pivoting handle along with the adjustable length of the shaft allows you to modify unit according to your comfort
- The lightweight of the device makes it easy to maneuver
- The weed whacker easily turns into an edger in seconds
- Price of the product is not too heavy to move your tight budget
- Run time of the unit is good enough to mow lawn size of up to 1/2 acre
10. DEWALT DCST970B FLEXVOLT 60V MAX Battery Powered Grass String Trimmer Review
Heavy-duty working capacity of
A variable speed trigger with high/low-speed control allows you to manage power. While the high setting is favorable for weed overgrowth, low speed is best for trimming grass. However, DeWalt dcst970b flex volt battery powered string trimmer is quite heavy. This is because of its high-efficiency motor and large cutting swath.
Its ergonomic design in combination with soft-grip handle minimizes stress on your arms. Conclusively, it stands as the best battery string trimmer for everyday heavy-duty use.
- 15-inch cutting swath
- 60 V battery
- 0.080 line size
- Brushless motor
- Variable speed trigger
- Gear drive design
- Weighs 12 lbs
Why It’s Worth Buying:
- Cutting path of the unit is highest till now in our best battery string trimmer reviews
- The unit offers a speed control trigger to easily control speed from low to high and vice versa
- Brushless motor runs quietly as well as maximizes run time
- This Dewalt cordless weed whacker is perfect for everyday use
- Large cutting swath helps in the trimming of the grass fast
- The 60 V lithium-ion battery lasts long enough to trim yard up to 1-2 Acre
11. BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Lithium Battery String Trimmer Review – Bonus 2 Battery Combo Kit
Black and decker lcc222 battery string trimmer is best to use in small size yards. You can easily convert this string trimmer into an edger to edge border of sidewalks. To make things simpler for you, black and decker lcc222 comes with a blower.
This lightweight blower is helpful in accumulating all the leftover cutting in one place. In fact, you can use the blower for clearing driveways, decks or garages apart from blowing grass cuttings. This way you save a lot of time that you can probably spend doing other activities.
The weight of this battery-powered string trimmer is just 7 lbs which makes it extremely easy to carry around. Not only the unit is light in weight but it also produces low vibrations. Both of these features help in easy maneuvering of the device while causing less strain on arms.
Similar to many of the models on our best battery string trimmer reviews, this unit also features automatic feed spool. This system eliminates the need for bumping or stopping your battery-operated string trimmer in between the trimming process. Thus, allowing you to work on the yard continuously till the battery lasts.
- 10-inch cutting path
- 2 20V batteries
- Includes blower
- Auto feed spool system
- Fixed handle
- Weighs nearly 7 lbs
Why It’s Worth Buying:
- You get both weed whacker and edger at a very low price
- The cordless weed eater can be converted into an edger in seconds
- The lightweight of the unit will not cause muscle strain even if you work for hours
- It comes with 2 sets of batteries for relatively large size of the yard
- No need of bumping as the device automatically draws out the string when it gets short
- The trimmer blower combo eases the cleaning process
If money is getting in your way for buying the right trimmer, then don’t lose hope as we have already reviewed the best string trimmers under $50. Beyond that, you can use a pressure washer to clean your garden after trimming the grass.
What Do you Get in a Complete Grass Trimmer Set
Some brands sell just the tool and you might have to buy additional trimmer parts all by yourself. So here is a quick idea a full string trimmer parts and complete set.
- Main Tool – The Trimmer with its head, shaft, and handle
- Power Source – Batteries 20V, 40V, 56V, 60V according to the tool and brand
- Trimmer Spool – It the part that holds the extended string
- Support Wheels – Gives you better control and balance while cutting the grass
- Safety Guard – It the cover over the cutting width or the string that prevents the grass or weed from spreading all over the area and protects your hand from any mishap.
Below is an example from WORX WG163 GT 3.0 20V PowerShare – They sell the complete set so you don’t have to find additional parts all by yourself.
Battery Power of the String Trimmer
You cannot expect a cordless weed eater to cut through dense and thick shrubs. Even if you try to trim them, you might end up damaging the unit. Then why should you buy a battery string trimmer? Well, because they are light in weight, easy to start and perfect for residential use. Also, they produce far less noise than gas weed eaters. And if the size of your property if less than 1.5 acres, then a battery-powered string trimmer is just perfect.
Battery Life of the String Trimmer
The most concerning question of anyone who is thinking to buy such a unit is, ‘how long do the battery of cordless string trimmers last’? The life of the battery depends upon several factors such as motor efficiency, RPM, speed variations, etc. Along with all such factors, what kind of battery your unit comes with is also important. Nowadays, most cordless weed eaters make use of lithium-ion batteries as they are light in weight and more powerful.
30-45 minutes is the average battery life of a cordless string trimmer having all decent functions. Whereas, there are some units that offer a battery life of up to 60-90 minutes on a single charge. This much battery life along with great mobility of battery-powered string trimmers makes them the first choice while thinking about trimming grass and weeds of any residential property.
Battery Vs Gas String Trimmer
Battery grass trimmers are very effective in whacking weeds or cutting the length of the grass. They work quietly and many users find it easy to maneuver as compared to a gas weed wacker.
However, Gas trimmers are more powerful as compared to any engine working on lithium batteries. Because of gas chambers and dependent motor functionality, a gas grass trimmer will be heavyweight.
In general cordless battery grass trimmers are suitable for household use and do not have any limitation if your yard or house is less than 1/2 acres.
How to Choose the Right Cordless Battery Trimmer?
There are 3 types of string that you will find in any good trimmer.
Bump loading strings – It is one of the most common where you can release more length of the string by just bumping the head of the trimmer of the ground. It extends the string gives you more cutting area.
Manual Loading – It is a very common string loading type found in a lower range or cheap grass trimmers where you get a fixed-size string that you load initially and change to the different sizes according to the need. I personally like because you don’t have to worry about the motor load or winding wheel that sometimes causes the problem in the automatic loading system.
Automatic String Extend Trimmers – It keeps extending the length of the string if the motor feels some tension or the need to deliver more power in the cutting width. Having such automation makes the process simple and saves you a lot of time.
Variable Speed Trigger
There is no perfectly mowed lawn in the world that does not have uneven growth of grass. Thanks to variable speed trigger, now you can control the speed of your trimmer that helps you save power and allows your weed eater to run for a longer time.
You can also use the variable speed trigger to increase or decrease the speed of your trimmer according to the size of grass or its thickness. While edging you can keep increasing the speed and decrease the trimming speed while cutting parse grass patches.
Shaft Length and Type
Often overlooked, but shaft length is also another important factor that you should consider while buying a cordless string trimmer.
A longer straight shaft will let you trim through flat under the deck boxes, outdoor chairs, or any patio furniture.
While having a sort curved shaft weeding machine can help you cut around fences. If your yard is protected under fences and if you are a beginner then it will be an advantage if you have a curved unit.
Lawn Edging Ability
Pick a weed eater that can easily convert into an edger that allows you to give perfect shape to your yard. Such simple yet essential features can significantly increase the usability of a gardening tool.
According to homeguides.sfgate.com and Lowes.com you should first take a look at the types of weed that you are going to cut. Any machine will work but the efficiency of a weed wacker depends upon the type of grass you are going to cut with it.
Commercial grade A-line weed eater will help your cut almost every type of weeds because of their powerful motor and wide cutting swath. However, while selecting a cordless grass trimmer you must look at its cutting swath and motor power if your yard grows thick and long weeds.
What is the best cordless trimmer for my yard?
As I said, you must know the size of your yard and what are the common types of weed grows in your area. According to Lowes.Com you should match the power of your trimmer battery with the size of your yard.
Let me be very clear that having a powerful trimmer will help you cut thick grass and weeds. However, the run time will depend upon the size of the batteries.
- If your yard is bigger than 1-acre size then you should buy cordless gas trimmers.
- For a modest American family having lawns up to 1/2 acre can buy cordless trimmers in the range of 20-volt to 40-volt max. It will work perfectly for your yard.
- Let’s say you got a bigger house with a lawn size of 1/2 acre to 1 acre then get yourself a cordless trimmer from 40-volt max to 80-volt max.
However, if you love gas and anything that runs of gasoline, then you can always buy a has a gas trimmer to get rid of thick grass and weed from your yard or garden.
Conclusion – Winner of Best Cordless String Trimmer
EGO 56-volt electric grass trimmer is our editor’s choice because of its affordable price, large cutting width and powerful battery.
When you have a proper understanding of different types of weeds that grows in your garden, then you can finally decide to pick the right trimmer to get rid of weeds. They are one of the essential tools that every gardener will tell you to buy.
Weed eater or string trimmers are an excellent tool that let you keep your lawn in shape. A good weed eater will have decent edging functionality let you clean up the lines around the edge of your yard.
People who recently bought a house with yard or lives in a state where trimming lawn grass is mandatory then you are going to need a trimmer sooner or later. Apart from that landscaping is fun if you know how to do it.
homestuffpro.com is reader-supported and a part of the Amazon Affiliates Program. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read our disclosure for more information.