Last Updated on February 25, 2022
Outdoor storage can mean a world of difference for all your organizational requirements. When shopping for that extra space for your tools, bike, or mountain gear, you’ve never really seen your best options until you’ve checked out Arrow Storage Sheds.
Arrow metal sheds offer high-performance products for the best value. Whether you’re looking for a compact or a spacious outdoor storage space, there’s an Arrow designed for you. In addition, accessories allow you to exceptionally customize each unit — from the roof to hooks and anchors — to match your unique requirements.
- 1 10 Best Arrow Storage Shed Products
- 1.1 1. Arrow Euro-Lite Shed
- 1.2 2. Arrow Oakbrook Shed
- 1.3 3. Arrow YardSaver Steel Shed
- 1.4 4. Arrow Brentwood Steel Shed
- 1.5 5. Arrow Garden Steel Shed
- 1.6 6. Arrow Ezee Shed
- 1.7 7. Arrow Newburgh Galvanized Steel Shed
- 1.8 8. Arrow Arlington Steel Shed
- 1.9 9. Arrow Woodridge Steel Shed
- 1.10 10. Arrow Vinyl Dallas Shed
- 2 How to Shop Arrow Storage Sheds: Buying Guide
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 Conclusion
10 Best Arrow Storage Shed Products
The table below summarizes the key dimensions, total storage capacity, and available colors for 10 of the best-selling outdoor sheds from Arrow. Read further down to see the details of each product and learn more about what to look for when shopping for an Arrow Storage Shed.
(l x w x h)
In sq. ft.
Arrow Euro-Lite Shed
|10 x 4 x 6.5|
6 x 4 x 6.5
8 x 4 x 6.5
Arrow Oakbrook Shed
|10 x 14 x 7||129||Eggshell
Arrow YardSaver Steel Shed
|4 x 10 x 7|
4 x 7 x 7
|Arrow Brentwood Steel Shed|
|5 x 4 x 6||16||Taupe
|Arrow Garden Steel Shed|
|8 x 3 x 5.5||23||Eggshell
|Arrow Ezee Shed|
|10 x 8 x 8|
6 x 5 x 6
8 x 7 x 8
|Arrow Newburgh Galvanized Steel Shed|
|10 x 8 x 6|
5 x 4 x 6.5
6 x 5 x 5.5
8 x 6 x 5.5
|Arrow Arlington Steel Shed|
|10 x 12 x 7|
10 x 8 x 7
|Arrow Woodridge Steel Shed|
|10 x 12 x 7|
10 x 6 x 7
10 x 8 x 7
8 x 6 x 7
|Arrow Vinyl Dallas Shed|
|10 x 12 x 7|
10 x 8 x 7
1. Arrow Euro-Lite Shed
This model belongs to the mid- to large-sized Arrow storage sheds, Variable dimensions make it suitable for a wide range of outdoor storage needs. Its pent rood design makes it easy to lean against a wall thus, it provides storage solutions where space may be limited.
- Reinforced HDG Steel
- Comes with floor frame and concrete anchor kits
- Its strong make provides added security.
- This design series is available in three medium to large dimensions.
- The unit is created to fit large contents yet suit compact spaces.
- Reinforced steel protects against wear and tear.
- Some buyers reportedly took several hours to assemble the unit.
- Assembly may require two or more persons.
2. Arrow Oakbrook Shed
This is one of the largest Arrow sheds available online and in stores. It’s the perfectly-sized storage room that allows you to put away anything from bikes to trolleys in an upright manner. With Arrow accessories, you can easily transform this space into a well-organized mega storage extension.
- High gable roof
- Double-braced sliding doors
- Enamel finish
- Roof design adds headroom and overall storage capacity.
- Sliding doors make moving things in and out hassle-free.
- Design is available only in one set dimension.
- By its sheer size, it takes longer to assemble.
- Assembly requires at least two to three persons.
3. Arrow YardSaver Steel Shed
When you need a more specialized storage function, such as to hide trash containers or firewood, you can forget about large-sized Arrow storage sheds and choose this instead. Its lean-to-wall design makes it ideal for small spaces to set side-by-side against the side of a house or wall lining your property.
- Compact design takes up less space
- Lean-to-wall design
- Galvanized steel
- Lean-to-wall design makes it easy to blend seamlessly with the main house.
- Space-saving design lessens outdoor clutter.
- Galvanized steel protects unit against corrosion.
- Horizontal roofing prevents water from becoming stagnant.
- This unit is available only in one color.
- Buyers inexperienced with assembly may require pro help.
4. Arrow Brentwood Steel Shed
So, you might be eyeing Arrow storage sheds but have limited outdoor space? No problem. The Arrow Brentwood shed solves your storage needs and space constraints. Surprisingly spacious with its compact design, this shed can store your garden tools and secure your lawnmower and bikes too.
- Galvanized steel
- Sliding door for ease of movement
- Compact, lean-to-roof design
- Compact design makes it easy to squeeze into any space.
- It can seamlessly blend into the home or garden,
- This unit may provide storage for specialized purpose when needed.
- The unit comes in three colors for you to choose from.
- Horizontal roofing may cause water to be stored and become stagnant.
- Available in only a single set of dimensions.
5. Arrow Garden Steel Shed
Arrow storage sheds do not have to be huge to be useful and the Arrow Garden Shed demonstrates this perfectly. Highly versatile and surprisingly compact, this shed is made for storing your tools. With some accessories from Arrow, you can customize it however way you want to maximize storage capacity while still keeping everything from screws to rakes properly organized.
- Galvanized steel
- Comes with lockable handles
- Includes accessories — four shelves and tool rack
- Includes floor frame
- The unit is sold in two colors.
- It comes with built-in locks for added security.
- Easy assembly and one person can set it up right the first time.
- This design is sold in a single dimension only.
- It offers limited storage and may not be suitable if you have a bigger organization agenda.
6. Arrow Ezee Shed
Available in multiple dimensions, the Ezee Shed will have to be one of the most versatile design series in the Arrow storage sheds product line up. With a storage capacity that ranges between 24 sq. ft. and 71 sq. ft., there’s definitely a size that properly matches your available space and unique storage needs.
- Reinforced walls
- Galvanized steel finish
- Snap-IT deisgned for easier assembly
- Galvanized steel adds to corrosion resistance.
- This product is available in two colors, with two other color strip combinations to choose from.
- Sloped roof protects against water becoming stored and stagnant.
- Built-in air vents prevent mold and mildew buildup.
- Depending on the size, the assembly may require at least two people.
7. Arrow Newburgh Galvanized Steel Shed
Like several other Arrow storage sheds, this unit is sold in multiple dimensions. Storage capacity can range anywhere from 16 sq.ft. to 74 sq.ft. Thus, it gives you more options so you can pick up just the right size you need and that fits into your outdoor space.
- Made with corrosion-resistant electro galvanized steel
- Supplied with floor frame, earth auger , and concrete anchor kit
- Comes with roof strengthening and door tune up kits
- This unit is available in several dimensions.
- UV resistant panels help protect against wear and tear.
- Built with a padlock slot so you can add security when desired.
- Larger Arrow sheds may require longer assembly.
- At least two people may have to set up larger units.
8. Arrow Arlington Steel Shed
This series belongs to the large-sized Arrow storage sheds and made for larger spaces and extra-sized organizing requirements. Fit everything in from wheeled lawnmowers to mountain bikes. Storage should never again become a problem at home. Maximize every square foot of storage by customizing with hooks, shelves, and other accessories to help you keep everything sorted out and easy to access.
- Electro galvanized steel
- Material is treated with zinc to add corrosion resistance.
- Large door opening makes it easy to move things in and out of the shed.
- Assembly may require some experience.
- At least two people will be needed to set up the unit.
9. Arrow Woodridge Steel Shed
The Woodridge series is among the Arrow storage sheds that features tall walls. This makes it ideal for storing taller and larger items such as furnitures, poles, bikes, and grills. Padlock slot is added for use when more security for your belongings is desired. Smoothly sloped roofs prevent water from becoming stored and stagnant.
- Galvanized steel
- Supplied with floor frame
- The design is available in four varying dimensions.
- Storage capacity of available options vary between 43 sq.ft. and 115 sq.ft.
- You have two color options with classic wood feel to choose from.
- This design may not be appropriate for smaller outdoor spaces.
- Larger Arrow sheds require at least two people to set up.
10. Arrow Vinyl Dallas Shed
Of all the available Arrow storage sheds series, this design is available in drastically slim and undeniably large sizes. Thus, Arrow sheds from these series are made to fit minimal outdoor storage requirements but the large, 10 ft. wide variant will be able to house almost anything you need packed away.
- Made with HDG steel
- Corrosion-resistant material
- Supplied with swing doors
- This design comes in four variants that come in varying dimensions.
- Sized from ultra slim to large-size.
- Sloped roof allows rainwater to fall freely to the ground.
- Swing doors require larger space for convenient maneuvering.
- Slim doors may make it extra hard to move larger objects in and out of the shed.
How to Shop Arrow Storage Sheds: Buying Guide
Having seen all the wonderful Arrow sheds that are at your disposal, it wouldn’t come as a surprise if you find it extra hard to make a final purchase decision. Truth is, that confusion may subside when you start thinking more along the lines of these five considerations you must make when shopping Arrow storage sheds.
Expand your shopping options by checking out the list of the best products from Suncast Storage Sheds and Rubbermaid Storage Sheds.
Size of the Shed
Needless to say, you should definitely consider the size of Arrow storage sheds to add to your shortlist. The availability of space you can allocate for your shed is one consideration, while your intended use will be another.
Don’t forget to consider how your storage needs might change in the next few years so you can factor in any extra space you might need. On the contrary, you may have storage needs at the moment that are unlikely to drag on for several years. In which case, you probably wouldn’t require as much storage capacity as you might think.
Quality Arrow storage sheds come at a price and a warranty helps protect your investment. It includes free replacement of parts possibly misplaced or damaged while in transit.
You can also guarantee that Arrow storage sheds have each undergone quality checks and assurances. That way, you’re only getting the real value for money.
In general, larger Arrow storage sheds require more time, effort, and manpower to set up.
If you’re inexperienced with assembly, it will be best to call a handyman or a friend or family who has a natural knack for putting-together things to help you out.
Allot anywhere from a few hours up to an entire day, depending on the size of the Arrow metal shed you are buying, to get the unit setup.
Make of Material
Arrow Storate Sheds are built to last the extreme and unpredictable outdoor conditions. To meet such tough requirements, Arrow metal sheds are available in three finishes, that is, galvanized steel, vinyl coated steel, and hot-dipped galvanized steel.
While the last variant is superior, all Arrow sheds are made with high-quality steel made to undergo quality tests. That means, you’re only buying a shed made with steel that can withstand the test of time.
A major consideration you should never forget is how much you are willing to spend on a storage shed.
When you decide to go for any of the Arrow storage sheds, quality built to last is always guaranteed. However, you may not already have the budget to get exactly the type of shed that you need.
In which case, you may be left with two options. The first one is to wait a while to raise the money you need for the shed you require. The second option is to go for one of the smaller, less expensive Arrow storage sheds.
When it comes to quality and value for money, a third option which is to go for a less expensive but substandard storage shed may not be an option at all. Consider that while it may cost less now, you will likely spend more in the future for repairs or untimely replacement.
Just in case you are looking at sprucing up your home garden some more, make sure to check out our top 10 gazebo recommendations. In addition, if you like gathering around the fire at night, see our top 10 list of outdoor fire pits to keep you warm while star-gazing outdoors. Add an outdoor storage bench for an even more relaxing atmosphere.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Arrow Sheds Come With Floor?
Arrow storage sheds come with floor frames. However, the floor itself will have to be constructed from there using wood and concrete.
Where Are Arrow Sheds Made?
Arrow Storage Sheds are designed and manufactured in the USA.
What Is The Period Of Warranty Coverage for Arrow Sheds?
All purchases of Arrow Storage Sheds come with 12 up to 15 years of warranty, depending on the item.
How Can I Ensure My Shed Stays Water-Proof?
Although all Arrow Storage Sheds are made with durable, leak-proof material, there are other things you can do to make sure your belongings remain dry and safely tucked inside.
Follow these simple tips:
- Make sure to set up the unit as instructed in the manual.
- Have your shed installed on raised ground, preferably covered with concrete.
- Use weather stripping to seal off joints, particularly focusing on the floor.
- Weatherproof all externally exposed sides of the structure.
- Install sidings.
What Accessories are Available from Arrow?
There are several Arrow storage shed accessories that you can buy separately to customize your unit according to your requirements. Probably the most useful are floor kit, anchor kit, and base kit. Take note that some units may already be sold with some or all of this.
To be sure, and so as not to waste money, contact the seller or ask your dealer before you order. Also, ask the seller any other question you have about the unit and ways you can accessorize to meet your needs.
Arrow storage sheds have set the bar high in terms of quality and performance. The brand has enjoyed an excellent reputation for exhibiting durability that continues to withstand the test of time.
Just keep in mind that even while you’ve decided to choose from several Arrow metal sheds available, there are other factors you have to take into consideration. Only by weighing your options carefully will you be able to end up with a smart buy. Enjoy shopping!
homestuffpro.com is reader-supported and a part of the Amazon Affiliates Program. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read our disclosure for more information.