Last Updated on February 25, 2022
If you are serious about the cleanliness of your home and vehicles then a 4000 psi pressure washer is a great help.
With such power, you can literally clean anything. Be it hard stains on your patio or stubborn algae on the concrete driveway after a rainy season. All such ugly stains are very easy to remove using a 4000 psi power washer.
Generally, such a heavy model falls under the category of the commercial pressure washer. And a big question is, do you really need one of them? The best person to answer this question is no one but you only.
Ask yourself some set of questions that will help you know whether you actually need a 4000 psi pressure washer or not.
- How big is your property?
- Do you see an accumulation of dirt and algae on the hard surfaces of your driveway or exterior wall after the rainy season?
- Are you in search for a unit that has versatile uses?
Then go for a heavy-duty pressure washer that is both versatile and offers superior performance
With 4000 psi of power, the machine can generate enough pressure to remove stubborn algae in one pass. Therefore, which saves time and energy of the user.
Secondly, such high psi pressure washers are can clean a lot more different things apart from hard surfaces. For example, you can remove sticky food particles from your BBQ grill. In fact, high power can also help to remove old paint for your new DIY project.
Thus, multiple uses of 4000 psi pressure washer make them worth the investment. Having one such unit in the garage may prove to be beneficial in one way or another. And below is the list of best pressure washers with 4000+ psi of power.
- 1 List of Best 4000 PSI Pressure Washers
- 2 1) Generac 6565 4,200 PSI 4.0 GPM Gas Powered Commercial Pressure Washer
- 3 2) SIMPSON Cleaning ALH4240 by Honda GX390 – 4200 PSI @ 4.0 GPM
- 4 3) Simpson Cleaning PS4033 PowerShot Gas Pressure Washer Powered by HONADA GX270, 4000 PSI
- 5 4) Briggs & Stratton Gas Pressure Washer 4000 PSI
- 6 5) WATTY Brushless Induction Motor Electric Pressure Cleaner 4000 PSI 3.0 GPM
- 7 6) Pressure Pro E4040HC Heavy Duty Professional 4,000 PSI
- 8 7) NorthStar Gas Cold Water Pressure Washer – 4,000 PSI – Honda Engine
- 9 Conclusion
List of Best 4000 PSI Pressure Washers
|Generac 6565||4200||4.0||Check Price|
|SIMPSON ALH4240||4200||4.0||Check Price|
|Simpson PowerShot||4000||3.3||Check Price|
|Briggs & Stratton||4000||4.0||Check Price|
|WATTY Induction||4000||3.0||Check Price|
|Pressure Pro E4040HC||4000||4.0||Check Price|
|NorthStar Gas||4000||3.5||Check Price|
1) Generac 6565 4,200 PSI 4.0 GPM Gas Powered Commercial Pressure Washer
The solid performance of Generac 6565 gas pressure washer is perfect for almost all types of household cleaning. As the motor runs on gasoline, it offers superior power. And with a maximum setting of 4200, the machine delivers commercial-grade performance. Such capacity of the unit easily removes algae, dust, dirt, etc from different types of surfaces.
50-foot long hose of Generac pressure washer 6565 lets you work on large areas comfortably. Therefore, it eliminated the need to adjust the entire machine frequently as you move forward with your project. Thus, saves time and energy. Furthermore, an easy-to-access axial cat pump provides maximum heat dissipation. This ensures less heat damage as well as elongates the life of the motor.
The location of this pump is well above the ground that helps with the hose connection. Hence, no need to kneel down every time you want to connect hose. In addition to user-friendly connections, Generac 6565 comprises a built-in step for easy starting of the machine. For a smooth start every time you need to balance proper oil and gasoline ratio. However, in the case of low oil, the system will shut down automatically to prevent any damage to the engine.
- 420 cc OHV engine
- Triplex pump
- 50-foot long hose
- Integrated gun holster
- Low-oil shutdown sensor
- 5 quick-connect nozzle
- Pneumatic tires
- 3-year limited warranty
- Long size of hose lets the user work comfortably on a relatively large area
- Welded frame in combination with large pneumatic tires helps to maneuver machine easily
- Nozzle tips attach quickly to the main sprayer for different cleaning purpose
- The system automatically shuts down if there is no sufficient amount of oil
- Storage would not be an issue with this unit as it easily fits in garage or storage shed
- High-performance triplex pump last up to 4x longer than ordinary axial pumps
- Two large tires absorb shock while you move the unit over rough or rocky surfaces
- No electric start
If you are looking for the best brand for commercial grade pressure washers then Generac is one among the top-notch companies. Supported by a powerful engine and super customer reviews.
2) SIMPSON Cleaning ALH4240 by Honda GX390 – 4200 PSI @ 4.0 GPM
Heavy-duty pressure washers have a large body that is usually made of steel. And the problem with steel is it catches rust easily when it remains wet for a longer period of time. However, rusting is not common in galvanized steel or aluminum. And this Simpson pressure washer with an aluminum body will definitely not rust within a few uses. In fact, the aluminum base and frame provide strength and at the same time keeps weight at a minimum. Thus, helps the user to maneuver the device around easily.
Similar to the above product, Simpson ALH4240 also features a 50-foot long hose. This non-marring, kink and abrasion resistant hose provides maximum control. As a result, you can finish your projects smoothly without experiencing any jerks in between. Also, a long length of hose lets you work freely in a large area. You can select an appropriate nozzle from 5 nozzle attachments provided. While 4 of them are angle nozzle, one is soap attachment. This soap nozzle is best for cleaning large trucks, RV trailers, cars, etc.
Thanks to industrial-grade cat pump installation in Simpson ALH4240. This triplex plunger pump comes lubricated for smooth working experience. Further, there are cooled high and low-pressure seals that help with power control as well as extend pump life. So be it for residential or commercial use, this 4200 psi pressure washer will help you complete projects like a pro.
- Honda GX390 engine
- Aluminum base and frame
- Non-marring 50 ft hose
- 13-inch pneumatic tires
- Ergonomic spray gun
- Quick-connect nozzles
- 31-inch steel wand
- 5-year limited pump warranty
- 10-year limited frame warranty
- 100% aircraft-grade aluminum construction is light in weight as well as sturdy
- Suitable for homeowners or contractors who specialize in deck cleaning, paint preparation, graffiti removal, etc
- Reliable CAT pump offers precise pressure control and minimizes damage due to overheating
- Steel braided inner construction and polyurethane exterior of the hose is the reason behind it being highly durable
- Pneumatic tires make maneuvering of power washer easy on various types of terrain
- A bit costly with no electric start
Simpson is one of the pioneers in motor based cleaning equipment. Their years of expertise have definitely benefited the company in producing one of the best 4000 psi pressure washers in the market.
3) Simpson Cleaning PS4033 PowerShot Gas Pressure Washer Powered by HONADA GX270, 4000 PSI
If you love to spend time outdoors then proper cleaning is a must. You can either hire a professional or clean your property in your way according to your convenience. However, hiring a professional means shedding dollars as they charge very much. So the best way out is to buy a good and powerful pressure washer. And this Simpson PS4033 4000 psi gasoline model delivers commercial-grade pressure. Therefore, you get a high-quality result without burning a hole in your pocket.
Apart from deep cleaning, there are a lot of other things you can do with your Simpson gas pressure washer. For example, you can use a machine for wood restoration, paint preparation, graffiti removal, etc. So basically, it is a one-time investment that will help you with multiple projects. And the best part is, the cost of this 4000 psi power washer is not too high which makes it a perfect choice for homeowners with a large property.
Credit for superior performance of Simpson PS4033 goes to commercial grade Honda GX270 engine. Along with that, it features AAA industrial triplex pump that delivers optimal output. The advanced seal technology paired with ceramic or ceramic coated pistons extends seal life. Thus, your performance of the machine will not fade away within a few years of use.
- 50 ft monster hose
- Powerboost technology
- Low oil alert
- Honda engine
- 13-inch pneumatic tires
- AAA industrial triplex plunger
- 3.3 GSM
- 5-year limited pump warranty
- 10-year limited frame warranty
- Solid steel construction of the unit is meant to last for years
- 50 ft kink and abrasion resistant hose lets you work on a large surface without many adjustments
- Ergonomic spray gun design provides ultimate control while the trigger is on
- Commercial-grade engine by Honda is both reliable and long-lasting
- Comes with 5 quick-connect nozzles
- Price of Simpson PS4033 is not too high compared to features it offers
- Quality of accessories could be better
- Quite heavy
The PS4033 is an excellent gas-powered 4000 PSI unit which will kick start even in coldest weather. With 5 Quick-Connect nozzles, you can finish multiple projects at the same time.
4) Briggs & Stratton Gas Pressure Washer 4000 PSI
A 4000 psi unit is generally heavy due to the amount of pressure it offers. Also, most of them run on gas as no battery or electric pressure washer can offer such high power. Though gas units offer exceptionally high power they are also heavy to move around. And due to this reason, all of the units comprise of large tires for easy movement. But the problem with rubber tires is there are high chances of them getting flat on rough terrains.
If your property has uneven or rough terrains then this Briggs and Stratton pressure washer is the solution. Instead of rubber tires, it features 12-inch never-go-flat tires. So no matter whether the surface is flat or rocky, you’ll never have to waste your time fixing a tire. Moreover, the adjustable pressure triplex pump lets you fine-tune PSI for a specific cleaning task. This, in turn, helps to achieve professional results without actually hiring an expert.
Proper storage of hose is important for its longevity. So Briggs and Stratton ELITE4000 gas pressure washer offers good hose storage area right below steel handle. This way you’ll never misplace or damage expensive hose whenever the unit is not in use. Speaking of hose, it measures 50 feet and is steel-braided for flawless performance. With such great reach and a maximum power of 16000 CU’s, there’s nothing you cannot clean.
- 420 cc OHV engine
- 50 ft steel braided hose
- 5 quick-connect spray tips
- 4.0 max GPM
- Adjustable pressure triplex pump
- 12-inch never-flat tires
- 24-month limited consumer warranty
- 3-month limited commercial warranty
- Size and design of Briggs and Stratton ELITE4000 is such that it is easy to transport
- Nozzles connect smoothly to provide predefined spray patterns
- You can thoroughly clean the surface by adding siphoning cleaning solution into the water stream
- An easy-to-use pressure regulator lets you switch between different powers easily
- No more worries of puncture anymore as solid, no-flat tires of Briggs and Stratton are ideal for rough terrains
- This particular unit is certified by the pressure washer manufacturer’s association(PWMA)
- Be a little careful while refilling oil as it might spill out easily
The 16,000 CU’s makes Briggs and Stratton ELITE4000 one among the most powerful home or semi-commercial pressure washer that you can buy at an affordable price.
5) WATTY Brushless Induction Motor Electric Pressure Cleaner 4000 PSI 3.0 GPM
The gasoline machine undoubtedly delivers enormous power. But on the downside, you have to maintain oil to fuel ratio for smooth functioning. Also, fuel emits toxic compounds into the air that is hazardous to the environment. And if you’re not a big fan of gasoline machines then here’s a perfect solution for you. Watty brushless induction motor electric pressure washer is a good alternative to heavy gas models.
But do not let the term ‘electric’ fool you with its capacity. In spite of being corded, Watty offers 4000 psi of power with a maximum flow rate of 3.0 GPM. The credit behind such a huge capacity goes to the brushless induction motor. This brushless motor also generates less noise and prevents overheating of the motor. Therefore, you will not need sound-canceling headphones with this electric unit.
Watty includes a soap quick-connect spray tip along with an onboard detergent tank. This allows you to give your car a new shiny look by adding good quality car shampoo. Or you can use detergent for cleaning concrete walkways or patio. And there are other four spray nozzles for cleaning different types of objects or surfaces. The angle of these nozzles is 0, 15, 25 and 45 degrees. While the 0-degree tip focuses water on a single point, 45-degree nozzle provides the widest cleaning surface.
- 2000 watt brushless induction motor
- 3.0 GPM maximum flow rate
- Thermal sensor
- 26.2 ft high-pressure hose
- 35 ft power cord
- 4 quick-connect spray tips
- Total stop system
- Hose reel
- 2-year limited warranty
- The electric unit does not emit toxic chemical compounds in air
- Brushless motor works efficiently as well as produce less noise
- An intelligent thermal system detects overheating of machine for long and smooth functioning
- TSS system automatically turns off the pump when a trigger is released, thus, saves energy
- The product comprises of hose reel on top for proper storage of hose after use
- Lightweight and sleek design eases maneuvering and storage
- Length of the hose is short
- You need to have a power source nearby with a continuous supply of electricity
You must not compare an electric unit with a gas unit in terms of performance. However, electric pressure washers are more convenient to use and store.
6) Pressure Pro E4040HC Heavy Duty Professional 4,000 PSI
The efficiency of gasoline units hugely depends on the engine. A good engine will generate less noise as well as last for a long time. And less sound generation means less noise pollution. Thanks to Pressure Pro E4040HC 4000 psi power washer with Honda engine. This GX390 engine delivers an enormous 13 HP of power that can tackle various deep cleaning jobs. Along with being powerful, the engine is easy to start and works quietly. Therefore, which makes it a perfect model for people who cannot bear annoying noise from such machines.
Not only Honda engine, but credit behind the great working capacity of Pressure Pro E404HC also goes to the CAT triplex plunger pump. These pumps help in good heat dissipation which eventually runs the machine cooler. This means you will not have to shut down the engine frequently in-between projects. And in the case of overheating, there is a built-in Thermo sensor that prevents damage due to heat in bypass mode. Hence, it saves the time of a user when one can finish work in one go.
The aircraft-grade aluminum construction results in less weight of the unit. However, we would not say the unit is easy to move as it weighs 99 lbs. But its large pneumatic tires and dual padded shock-absorbing feet help in easy movement on various types of surfaces. And the good part is, you can start using your 4000 psi unit as soon as it arrives. The company provides a good oil to fuel ratio for a smooth start of your first project.
- 13 HP Honda engine
- 5 quick-connect nozzles
- 50 ft steel-reinforced hose
- Aluminum frame
- Low oil shutdown
- Adjustable pressure unloader
- CARB compliant
- Lifetime frame warranty
- Professional quality insulated gun and wand makes it stand among the top-rated pressure washers on amazon
- The product is CARB compliant which means it meets more stringer air quality standard
- Padded shock-absorbing feet on the back helps with vibration
- 3/4-inch cold-rolled steel threaded axle
- A thermo-sensor prevents overheating in bypass mode, thus protects potential heat damage to the engine
- The machine automatically shuts itself down on low oil detection
- Quite heavy to maneuver
This 4000 PSI pressure washer is equipped with Honda motor which makes it very durable. It features a Thermo Sensor which prevents overheating in bypass mode and protects your unit and gives it long-life.
7) NorthStar Gas Cold Water Pressure Washer – 4,000 PSI – Honda Engine
Most heavy-duty gas pressure washer requires to pull the cord in order to start the engine. Though it may look easy actually it is not. Any cheap pressure washer fails to provide a smooth start. The engine won’t start easily even after pulling the cord for 6-8 times. But thanks to the easy-start feature of Northstar 15782020 that requires to turn a knob to on position before pulling cord. In a maximum of 2 pulls your engine will start running and you can start deep cleaning of your property or vehicle.
Size of tires matters when you are going to use the heavy machinery on different terrains. So Northstar 4000 psi pressure washer offers large 15-inch pneumatic wheels. These wheels provide a good balance which in turn helps with easy maneuvering of a unit from job to job. Whereas, rugged wheel full roll cage provides maximum protection while you’re working on dangerous sites.
Similar to the above units on the list, Northstar 15782020 also offers five quick-connect tips. These nozzles are located right on top so that you can easily set or interchange them. Then, adjust the pressure according to the job. Be it for small projects like pressure cleaning cars or for big ones such as a fence or boundary cleaning, this powerful device can tackle all jobs like a pro.
- 389 cc OHV engine
- 50 ft non-marking hose
- 3.5 max GPM
- Vibration isolation system
- Rugged 1-3/8 in. steel full roll cage
- 15-inch pneumatic tires
- Downstream chemical injector
- 5 quick-couple nozzle
- The nozzle tips attach to pressure washer or user’s belt for easy access
- Push-down style steel cart with extended handle eases transportation as well as balances the device well
- Premium CAT direct-drive triplex pump with EZ start is reliable and long-lasting
- Its unique vibration isolation system help to protect pump and motor life
- High-end ceramic plungers provide maximum resistance to corrosion and abrasion, thus making it perfect for outdoor use
- Horizontal shaft design provides up to 5 times longer life than vertical shaft engines
- Heavy, not easy to move
- Maximum GPM this machine offers is comparatively low
This NorthStar unit is an excellent cold water pressure washer. Its rigid construction makes it an ideal choice if you are buying the pressure water to clean your backyard or garden area.
There are certain things or surfaces that require deep cleaning once a while. And for such tasks, you need a heavy-duty unit such as 4000 psi pressure washer. This type of machine very easily removes tough stains and algae from various types of surfaces. Be it preparing paint or cleaning deck or vehicles, you can set the power accordingly. And the best part is you can the pressure washer at your convenience.
homestuffpro.com is reader-supported and a part of the Amazon Affiliates Program. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read our disclosure for more information.